Zoom F1-LP Field Recorder with Lavalier Microphone
Warranty: Official 1 Year Zoom Warranty
In the box: Zoom F1-LP, LMF-1 Lavalier Microphone, WSL-1 Windscreen, MCL-1 Mic Clip, BCF-1 Belt Clip, 2 x AAA Batteries.
- 2-Channel Field Audio Recorder
- Attach on Belts, Slip into a Pocket
- LMF-1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- 1/8" Stereo Mic/Line Input
- 24-Bit/96 kHz Audio, WAV and MP3
- On-Board Limiter and Auto-Level Control
- One-Touch Controls, Easy-to-Read Display
- Up to 32GB on microSD or microSDHC Card
- 2 x AAA Batteries Record up to 10 Hours
- Windscreen, Belt Clip, Mic Clip
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder with Lavalier Microphone combines a two-channel, F1 audio recorder with an LMF-1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone. Lightweight (at 4.2 oz) and with a low-profile design, it attaches neatly to belts or waistbands, and fits inside pockets without being seen, providing videographers, vloggers, and journalists with a flexible solution to capture high-quality audio for video, no matter how far away the subject is from the camera.
The F1 is equipped with a stereo 1/8" mic/line input that delivers plug-in power to small microphones, and a proprietary 10-pin connector compatible with all Zoom microphone capsules. It records stereo audio up to 24-bit/96 kHz in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats, directly to microSD or microSDHC cards. The unit offers a series of one-touch buttons that give you quick access to record level, limiter control, lo-cut filter, and volume output as well as an 1/8" stereo phone/line output jack with a dedicated volume control, and a monochromatic LCD display, which is easy to read even in bright sunlight.
The recorder comes with essential features for videographers including a tone generator for setting levels, sound markers for aligning audio and video, an on-board limiter to keep your levels in check when loud spikes in volume occur, and a Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons. A micro-USB port is available for data exchange to and from a computer, as well as for use as an audio interface with a computer or iOS device.
The F1 utilizes two standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or an AD-17 AC adapter (available separately), and offers a run time of up to 10 hours. The unit ships with a windshield, mic clip, and a belt clip.
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Capture audio at weddings, interviews, and more
- Includes LMF-1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- Lightweight and low-profile design—attaches to belts and waistbands, or fits inside pockets without being seen
- Compatible with all Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio
- Broadcast WAV format (BWF)—files are automatically time-stamped
- Multiple MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25" monochromatic LCD display can be read under bright light
- Record Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo 1/8" mic/line input jack with plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo 1/8" phone/line output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built-in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Low-cut filter
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR video camera without the need for an attenuation cable
- Sound marker function outputs quick tone for syncing audio and video
- Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro-USB port for data exchange to and from computer
- Use as an audio interface to record directly to your computer or iOS device
- Runs on two standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AD-17 AC adapter (available separately)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
- Includes windscreen, belt clip, mic clip