Boya BY-WM8 K2 Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
Original Boya International Warranty
• Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
• 48 Selectable UHF Channels
• Broadcast-Quality Sound
• Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver
• Seletable Stereo and Mono Mode
• Mic and Line-in
• Selectable Mute function
• Easy-to-read LCD displays
• Automatic LCD-locked Function
• Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
• More than 6 Hours Continuous Operation
• Operation range can reach up to 100m(300')
• Two AA batteries(not include) for both transmitter and receiver
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgrated UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System for capturing audio with dual subjects, features an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews, electronic news gathering (ENG), electronic field productions (EFP), film production, business and educational applications, and more.
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8" to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8" output cable, carrying case.
The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
- Digital Companding
- Up to 48 Selectable channels
- Up to 32 MHz of transmission bandwidth
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- User-friendly menu operation
- Muting function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements
- Locked-plug avoids accidental changing of settings
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300