Saramonic Blink 500 Pro B1 Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System
1 Year Saramonic Warranty
- Dual-channel stereo receiver for cameras and mobile devices
- Portable charging case for the transmitter and receiver
- Vivid OLED display on both transmitter and receiver
- Selectable Mono/Stereo output mode
- Real time headphone monitor
- Mic input and Line input
- 8 hours battery life on one single charge
- One button easy paring
- Lavalier microphone, windscreen and deadcat included in the package
Merging the ultracompact and extraordinarily easy-to-use nature of the standard Blink 500 with high-end luxuries such as crisp OLED screens, mono/stereo output modes, 60% longer battery life, and double the operating range, the Saramonic Blink 500 Pro B1 true wireless microphone system gives budget-conscious content creators, run-and-gun videographers, and mobile journalists a pro-level, all-inclusive solution for recording one subject to your camera, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet.
Not only does the Blink 500 Pro B1 deliver considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices, but it elevates the sound quality of the original Blink 500 with its higher signal-to-noise ratio and more sensitive integrated microphone. Plus, the Pro transmitter now sports a tactile function for immediate mute/unmute operations without having to touch the volume, and the receiver boasts separate line and headphone outputs to allow real-time audio monitoring without breaking the connection to your recording device.
The Blink 500 Pro B1 digital system provides out-of-the-box operability for anyone; thanks to quick one-click pairing and internal 8-hour batteries, your focus can stay on your content instead of time-consuming configuration. Power the transmitter and receiver with their internal batteries or through USB for extra-long shoots. Recharging the batteries can be done via USB or by simply dropping the transmitter and receiver into the supplied fast-charging case.
Equally straightforward, small, and versatile, the Blink 500 Pro B1 gives you everything necessary for recording present and clear speech in any location. You get a clip-on transmitter with a built-in microphone and a clip-on omni lavalier mic, a dual-channel receiver with an integrated clip and shoe mount, multiple charging and audio cables, foam and furry windscreens, and that special charging case. Whether you're a run-and-gun videographer, a YouTube content creator, or an avid vlogger, the Blink 500 Pro B1 can get your wireless audio going pro in no time.
Blink 500 vs Blink 500 Pro
With a slew of pro-level features, the Blink 500 Pro appeals to the needs of power users around the globe. Though it shares the same 2.4 GHz operating frequency and miniscule physicality as standard Blink 500, the Blink 500 Pro is packed with surprising enhancements.
- 60% longer battery life
- Double the operating range
- Dual-slot charging case for simultaneous fast-charging of the receiver and transmitter
- Crisp, informative OLED screens
- Separate 3.5mm main and headphone receiver outputs
- Selectable mono or stereo receiver output mode
- 3.5mm transmitter input accepts mic- or line-level signal
- Tactile transmitter mute function
- Increased signal-to-noise ratio
- Elevated sensitivity for the transmitter's built-in microphone
- Furry windscreen for transmitter, ideal for outdoor use
Connect, Power, and Go
- With the receiver and transmitter easily paired in one click, the Blink 500 Pro system is comfortably easy to use for anyone, anywhere. Videographers, vloggers, YouTubers, and mobile journalists will benefit from the Blink 500 Pro's power-and-go operating style.
- Advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 Pro systems utilize 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 Pro systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Since your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 Pro TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level. Utilize the tactile mute function to cut the signal in a hurry without having to adjust the volume.
- Knowing that camera preamps are often noisy, the Blink 500 Pro RX’s main 3.5mm output sends an adjustable mic-level signal so you won’t have to crank the gain at your camera. With a separate 3.5mm headphone port, the Blink 500 Pro RX can simultaneously drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
- The receiver features a selectable mono/stereo output mode, allowing it to appropriately feed signal from one transmitter into both input channels of your device (via mono mode) or from two transmitters into separate input channels of your device (via stereo mode).
Built-In Microphone for True Wireless Operation
- The Blink 500 Pro TX features a built-in miniature condenser microphone with an omni pickup pattern that captures clear and natural voice tonality. Thanks to the transmitter's ultracompact housing, you can clip it to clothing, slide it into a shirt pocket, place it on a podium, or hold it in your hand. Compared to the built-in mic on the standard Blink 500 TX, the Pro's built-in mic offers higher sensitivity to produce a stronger signal level.
- The transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept mic- or line-line signal, making it fully capable of accommodating a variety of external sources such as a lavalier microphone or an audio feed from a mixer or receiver.
Lavalier Microphone Included
- For maximum visual discretion, use the Blink 500 Pro TX as traditional bodypack transmitter with the supplied lavalier microphone. Just clip the omni lav mic to a collar or lapel, then plug it into the transmitter's 3.5mm input; the transmitter automatically switches to the external microphone so you don't have to bother selecting the input source.
- The lavalier mic includes a foam windscreen that lessens noise caused by light wind, breaths, and air conditioning systems. For enhanced reduction of stronger wind noise, a separately available furry windshield (a.k.a. windjammer) such as the Saramonic LM-WS can be fitted to the microphone.
- Each Blink 500 Pro transmitter and receiver is outfitted with a high-contrast 128 x 64 pixel OLED screen, ensuring consistent visibility of import settings indoors and outside.
- Transmitter Screen: Battery meter, signal strength, real-time audio display, and more
- Receiver Screen: Battery meters for receiver and up to two transmitters, signal strength, output mode, and more
1× Blink500 Pro RX Receiver with Built-In Clip and Camera Shoe-Mount (Integrated with OLED Display)
1× Blink500 Pro TX Transmitter with OLED Display and Built-In Microphone
1× Blink500 Pro B1 BOX Charging Case
1× Zipper Bag
1× 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS to TRS Output Cable for Cameras
1× 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Output Cable for Smartphones and Tablets
1× 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated USB-C to USB-A Charging Cable
1× 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated Micro USB to USB-A Charging Cable
1× SR-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
1× Alligator-Style Lavalier Microphone Clip
1× Foam Lavalier Windscreen
1× High-Wind Fur Windscreen for TX Transmitter
1× Warranty Card
1× User Manual